Learning Meditation and Guided Imagery
- Learn to relax and deal in a better way with stressful situations of everyday life.
- Learn how your thinking influences the quality of your life.
- Learn how to achieve positive changes in your body through the power of your mind.
Dorit Brauer is a graduate from the Mahut College for Complementary Medicine and Holism in Tel Aviv, Israel. She has taught meditation & guided imagery since 1996. Systematic evaluations of her classes were conducted as she taught for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield and at the Center for Complementary Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania. Students who completed the 8-week course experienced the following benefits:
- 75% improved sleep
- 74% reported decreased pain
- 82% improved concentration and energy level
- 92% decreased anxiety
- 100% improved well-being and ability to cope with stress
Scientific studies have proven that the regular practice of meditation and guided imagery has many positive benefits. These include:
- control of blood pressure with less medication
- reduction in chronic pain
- improvements in sleep
- reduction of premenstrual symptoms
- reduction of nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing chemotherapy
- reduction in anxiety
- And other health benefits
Workshops & Classes
For a full listing and descriptions of all of the upcoming classes and workshops, please click here.
Corporate Meditation Program
Learn more about incorporating meditation into your workplace. Go to the Corporate Meditation page.
Listen to a Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl Sound Healing Guided Meditation: Cross the Bridge into your Brilliant Future.