Professional Holistic Reflexology Certification Program
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6250
Embark on a fulfilling career path in the fast growing field of Holistic Medicine!
Enrollment for the 2023/2024 Holistic Reflexology Certification Program has begun.
300 Hours – 200 class room hours, 100 home study hours
Dorit Brauer brings the most comprehensive knowledge of Holistic Reflexology from Israel to the US.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyalgia, infertility, plantar fasciitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
Starting Wednesday, October 11. 2023 from 5 – 9 pm for 50 lessons
Location: Carnegie, PA
Learn about the Holistic Approach. Please read the following articles:
Holistic Reflexology, Ancestral Strength & the Power of Strong Roots
Listen to the Language of your Organs
The Excitement of Practicing Reflexology and its Results
Call Dorit Brauer for details and student requirements: 412 – 925 – 0812