The Brauer Method of Holistic Reflexology
Professional Holistic Reflexology Certification Program
200 classroom hours
100 home study hours
Dorit Brauer brings the most comprehensive knowledge of Holistic Reflexology from Israel to the US.
The Certification Program fulfills the requirements for Professional Membership with the Reflexology Association of America.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyalgia, infertility, plantar fasciitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
Dates for the next certification program will be announced in the future, please check back. For a complete list of all upcoming workshops, courses and speaking engagements, please check out the Events List.