Embark on a fulfilling career path in the fast growing field of Holistic Medicine!
Enrollment for the 2021/2022 Holistic Reflexology Certification Program has begun.
300 Hours – 200 class room hours, 100 home study hours
Dorit Brauer brings the most comprehensive knowledge of Holistic Reflexology from Israel to the US.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyalgia, infertility, plantar fasciitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
Starting September 8. 2021 from 4 – 8 pm for 50 lessons
Location: Scott Township PA
Learn about the Holistic Approach. Please read the following articles:
Holistic Reflexology, Ancestral Strength & the Power of Strong Roots
Listen to the Language of your Organs
The Excitement of Practicing Reflexology and its Results
Call Dorit Brauer for details and student requirements, in order to be accepted into this Certification Program: 412 – 925 – 0812