Experience a relaxing Flower Wisdom Meditation – Discover the healing power of nature. Learn to connect to life-transforming plant and flower remedies. Receive health-giving messages from the garden of life.
Class will take place rain or shine and will only be cancelled if there is a weather alert and closure of the garden. Venues during inclement weather include the Weisbrod Learning Pavilion in the Garden of the Five Senses -or- Welcome Center’s Peirce Education Rooms
Meditation will help you to:
• Learn to relax and deal in a better way with stressful situations of everyday life
• Learn how your thinking influences the quality of your life
• Learn how to achieve positive changes in your body through the power of your mind
• Strengthen your immune health
• Build your resilience
• Experience inner peace and clarity
The guided meditation is accompanied by the relaxing sound of Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls, which induce alpha wave level activity of the brain, balance the hemispheres of the brain and resonate within every cell of your body, creating health, balance and harmony.
Please bring a mat, blanket, and pillow or a folding chair and wear comfortable clothing.
Classes are offered individually. Fee: $20 for non-members, $15 for Pittsburgh Botanic Garden members