The Brauer Method of Holistic Reflexology
Professional Holistic Reflexology Certification Program
200 classroom hours
100 home study hours
Dorit Brauer brings the most comprehensive knowledge of Holistic Reflexology from Israel to the US.
The Certification Program fulfills the requirements for Professional Membership with the Reflexology Association of America.
- The Holistic View of the World
- Basic Principles of Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Requirements for the Holistic Reflexologist
- Anatomy of the Bodily Systems
- Energy Medicine
- Mapping the Feet
- Relaxation & Stress Reduction Techniques
- Case Studies
- Specific Applications: Holistic Reflexology for chronic pain, migraine headaches, digestive disorders, PMS, hypertension, allergies, insomnia, depression, sinus problems, stress, menopause, fibromyalgia, infertility, plantar fasciitis and more.
- Patient Intake
- The Ancestral Connection
- Reading the Feet
- The Individual Treatment Plan
- Precautions & Ethics
During this time of global pandemic your resilience is more important than ever. The Brauer Institute provides the tools and education to maintain a high level of physical and psychological wellness. Preventative medicine is the key to your well-being and thriving during times of stress.
The 2023/2024 Holistic Reflexology Certification Program starts Wednesday, October 11. 2023, 5 – 9 pm for 50 lessons.
Location: Carnegie, PA
Enrollment has begun, contact Dorit for details and student requirements.
Embark onto a fulfilling career path in the fast growing field of Holistic Medicine. Become a Holistic Reflexologist.
For more information and the comprehensive application packet please call Dorit Brauer at 412-925-0812